SALCRA Jaya Sdn Bhd (SJSB) (Company No.: 803413-X) is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Sarawak Land Consolidation and Rehabilitation Authority (SALCRA), established under the Companies Act, 1965.
SJSB was incorporated as part of SALCRA's expansion and diversification programme. Backed by SALCRA's resources, vast experience and skills in plantation management and related business, SJSB is capable or providing and managing a wide range of activities, expertise and services in plantation sector.
Perpetuating the practices of its parent body, the Company is committed to quality performance, sustainable practices, corporate social responsibility, growth, and profitability in its business ventures.
The principle activities of SJSB are to undertake agricultural related projects. This includes:
- Developing and investing in Land Development for Agriculture and Forest Plantations;
- Plantation Management Services;
- Land Development Contracting Works;
- Logistics and Transportation Services;
- Estate Roads and Building Constructions;
- Palm Oil Mill; and
- Waste Management.
- To grow with equity through engagement in profitable business ventures;
- Practise corporate social responsibility; and
- Give high returns on investment.
To be successful, reputable and sustainable corporate body that creates wealth for its stakeholders.
Level 7, Wisma SALCRA,
No. 1 Lot 2220, Block 26, MTLD,
Jalan Dato Mohd Musa,
94300 Kota Samarahan.
Tel: 082-621881/ 616177